Chocolate Wishes ® is a registered Trade Mark.
Chocolates are manufactured by Nut Free Chocolate People Ltd © 2012-2019
Registered Office: Retford Enterprise Centre, Randall Way, Retford, Notts, DN22 7GR.
Registered in England, Company Number 09334030
We are closing for Summer for an extended break - we will be back in the Autumn. Please place orders by midnight 15th May. Thank you
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients (Makes 16)
110g of unsalted butter at room temperature (you can use salted but we prefer unsalted)
170g of soft brown sugar
225g of plain flour
85g of either dark, milk or white chocolate drops
Preheat oven to gas mark 4, electric 175°C or 350°F.
1) Grease a baking tray or line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2) Place the butter and the sugar into a large mixing bowl and cream together until they are light and fluffy.
3) Add the egg to the mixture and beat together until they are combined
4) Sieve the flour then add gradually whilst mixing well to make sure it is mixed in well with no floury bits.
5) Add the drops and mix through the mixture.
6) Shape into small balls in your hands and place onto the pre-prepared baking tray(s). Press down gently into shape leaving plenty space for them to spread out whilst cooking.
7) Bake for between 10 and 15 minutes.
8) Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.